Join us for the ANESTHESIOLOGY 2015 annual meeting - the largest educational event in anesthesiology.
Education continues to be of greatest importance at the ANESTHESIOLOGY 2015 annual meeting. High-quality presenters, 600 educational sessions covering 10 clinical tracks and more than 100 international presentations provide attendees with a one-of-a-kind experience. To continue to meet the needs of attendees, there are exciting changes you should be aware of, including:
- Staggered early-bird registration dates - the earlier you register, the more you save.
- Improved show flow - New for 2015, sessions will run concurrently in 60-, 90- and 120-minute sessions, ensuring you can attend the full session to claim full CME. Also, featured lectures will kick off each day - giving you a strong start to your educational needs.
- More networking opportunities - Dedicated coffee breaks and lunches are planned for the Connection Center, allowing you the chance to meet, recharge and engage with attendees, exhibitors, corporate supporters and ASA staff. Also, be sure to attend the new Charitable Networking Event - An International Tasting Reception.
- Self-study programs - immersive self-study opportunities help you increase your knowledge and competence in different clinical areas. CME available.
- PBLDs - Select PBLDs will offer an enhanced, small-group format with opportunity for one-on-one discussion with the session expert moderator using hypothetical case scenarios. These 90-minute cases will emphasize interesting teaching points and include controversies or a conflict in management. Online reference materials will be available to assist participants in discussion and diagnosis of the case presented.
- Dedicated tracks for Residents & Fellows and Medical Students - for those just starting out, these tracks will provide you with invaluable knowledge and a path for the future.
- Subspecialty meetings -
In addition, you'll find 1,200 e-poster sessions, 1,100 medically challenging cases, our traditional PBLDs and interactive workshops. No other event offers the amount of continuing education opportunities as the ASA annual meeting.
We hope you'll join us for the ANESTHESIOLOGY 2015 annual meeting in San Diego!