ASA Legislative Conference
Once again, this year's ASA Legislative Conference in Washington, D.C. was a roaring success !
View Key Issue Documents from the 2014 Legislative Conference.
View information on how to claim CME credit for the 2014 ASA Legislative Conference.
By attending the Conference and meeting with their lawmakers on Capitol Hill, attendees played a vital role in advancing the foundation of ASA’s advocacy efforts.
The 2014 ASA Legislative Conference featured speakers included:
- Representative Andy Harris, M.D. (R-MD-01), the first Anesthesiologist ever elected to Congress
- Representative Phil Roe, M.D. (R-TN-01), Co-Chair of the House Doctors Caucus
- Representative Ann Kirkpatrick (D-AZ-01), Member, House Veterans Affairs Committee
- Larry J. Sabato, Ph.D. of "Sabato's Crystal Ball" to Give Insight on the 2014 Mid-Term Elections.
- Kate Goodrich, M.D., MHS, Director, Quality Measurement and Health Assessment Group - Center for Clinical Standards and Quality (CCSQ) - Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
SAVE THE DATE: 2015 ASA Legislative Conference - May 4 – 6, 2015
The 2015 ASA Legislative Conference will take place May 4 – 6, 2015, once again at the JW Marriott located at 1331 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC.
Follows us on Social Media:
Any questions on ASA’s upcoming Legislative Conference can be directed to ASA Senior Grassroots Program Administrator Pat Daly at (202) 289-2222.