On March 25, 2014, from 12:00pm to 1:30pm ET, CMS will host an eHealth Provider Webinar: Participating in PQRS in 2014
This call will provide an overview of how to report quality measures to CMS for the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) in 2014 in order to receive an incentive payment and avoid a 2016 payment adjustment. CMS subject matter experts will explain changes to the program in 2014 and answers questions.
On this call you will hear about:
- Who is eligible for PQRS
- Changes to measures and reporting criteria
- CMS-Certified Survey Vendor
- Qualified Clinical Data Registries (QCDRs)
- Measure-Applicability Validation (MAV) process
- Incentives and payment adjustments
- Medicare EHR Incentive Program alignment
- Physician Compare
- 2014 participation milestones
Register Now! Space is limited!
Please register here by clicking the link: eHealth Provider Webinar. Once registration is complete, you will receive a follow-up email with step-by-step instructions on how to log-in to the webinar.