The Organic Acids Test (OAT) offers an accurate metabolic snapshot of what is going on in the body. Besides offering the most complete and accurate evaluation of intestinal yeast and bacteria, it also provides information on important neurotransmitters, nutritional markers, glutathione status, oxalate metabolism, and much more.
The test offers 74 urinary metabolite markers that can be very useful for discovering underlying causes of chronic illness. Patients and physicians report that treating yeast and bacterial abnormalities reduces fatigue, increases alertness and energy, improves sleep, normalizes bowel function, and reduces hyperactivity and abdominal pain.
Dr. Kurt Woeller will be presenting on the various clinical applications of this important test, including case studies and best practices. Participants will learn how to analyze and interpret markers on the Organic Acid Test and receive a practical road map for evidence-based treatment protocols.
Adding this test as an integral part of your practice can greatly help with the diagnosis and ongoing management of many health-related concerns including mental health disorders, autoimmune diseases, ADHD, autism, and other chronic illnesses.
Topics covered at this workshop include:
• An overview of OAT testing and why it is so important
• The interrelationship between chronic yeast and various issues
• The interrelationship between Clostridia and various health issues
• Correlating oxalate problems
• Organic acid testing and neurochemical imbalances
• Organic acid testing and metabolic pathways, fatty acids, and vitamin markers
• Case studies
• Bonus lecture! – Successful Strategies for Practice Marketing and Profitability