ASAPAC Quick Facts
- Congratulations to the 20 programs that have achieved 100 percent ASAPAC participation for the 2010-2011 fiscal year! They include: Mayo Clinic, Tulane, Alabama at Birmingham, Arizona, Chicago, Iowa, Oklahoma, Virginia Mason, West Virginia, Beaumont, Maine, MUSC, Northeast Regional, UCLA, Connecticut, Miami, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, and UVA
- One in four residents joined the ASA-PAC in 2011
- Contribute to the ASA-PAC at http://www.asahq.org/ASAPAC
ASAPAC Resident Representatives are needed to help increase support among our profession as resident physicians for the ASAPAC. Educate other residents in your program and strive to achieve 100 percent participation.
Expectations of ASAPAC Resident Representatives:
1. Join the ASAPAC
2. Give a presentation about the ASAPAC at your residency program
3. Get a minimum of 5 residents to donate to the ASAPAC per year
4. Join the ASA Grassroots network and educate others
5. Encourage peers to join the ASA Grassroots network
6. Promote leadership at all levels of residency (CA-1, 2, 3, etc.)
For information on serving as a ASAPAC Representatives, please contact Zach Chambers, firstname.lastname@example.org.