ASAPAC Quick Facts
- Congratulations to the 29 programs that have achieved 100 percent ASAPAC participation for the 2011-2012 fiscal year! They include: Beaumont Health System, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, George Washington University, Maine Medical, Mayo Clinic of Arizona, Medical University of South Carolina, Nebraska Medical Center, Northwest Regional Medical Center, Penn State Hershey, St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Texas A&M University Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Tufts Medical Center, Tulane University, University of Alabama at Birmingham, University of Arizona, University of Chicago, University of Connecticut, University of Iowa, The University of Kansas – Wichita, UMDNJ-RWJ Camden at Cooper University Hospital, University of Miami, University of Missouri – Kansas City, University of Oklahoma, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, University of Tennessee – Knoxville, University of Texas Medical Branch – Galveston, University of Texas Houston, Virginia Mason University, West Virginia University
- To report your program at 100% PAC participation in fiscal year 2013, please contact Michelle Mathy at email@example.com.
- Contribute to the ASA-PAC at http://www.asahq.org/ASAPAC
ASAPAC Resident Representatives are needed to help increase support among our profession as resident physicians for the ASAPAC. Educate other residents in your program and strive to achieve 100 percent participation.
Expectations of ASAPAC Resident Representatives:
1. Join the ASAPAC
2. Give a presentation about the ASAPAC at your residency program
3. Get a minimum of 5 residents to donate to the ASAPAC per year
4. Join the ASA Grassroots network and educate others
5. Encourage peers to join the ASA Grassroots network
6. Promote leadership at all levels of residency (CA-1, 2, 3, etc.)
For information on serving as a ASAPAC Representatives, please contact Nicole Weiss, M.D., firstname.lastname@example.org.