ASA Corporate Supporter Program provides:
- Exclusive opportunities for networking and year-round visibility
- Clear and consistent positioning of ASA corporate relationships to internal and external audiences
- Increased parity between the investment made and the value received for marketing commitments
- Increased value for ASA and its members through more meaningful relationships
- New opportunities to develop relevant engagement and connections to the membership
By collaborating together and sharing expertise, both ASA and its Corporate Supporters can better serve and communicate with the anesthesiology community. For more information about becoming an ASA Corporate Supporter, please contact Director of Corporate Relations and Business Development Debbie Greif at (847) 268-9230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why become a Corporate Supporter
Who are the ASA Corporate Supporters
What are ASA Supporters saying?
Guiding Principles for the ASA Corporate Supporter Program