Click the microphone to listen to ACE Behind-the-Scenes Podcast.
ASA Best-Seller - Issue 14B now available!
Tests your knowledge of the fundamentals in anesthesia, including subspecialty content tailored to the generalist. The ACE program will keep you current with clinical and professional guidelines, as well as help in meeting your commitment to lifelong learning. ACE is a great learning resource for physician anesthesiologists, anesthesiology residents and members of the anesthesia care team.
Buy ACE Online
ACE 14B will help you answer questions such as:
- What are the characteristics of type I and type II heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT)?
- What would happen if the vacuum control valve to an anesthesia machine’s active scavenging interface was completely closed?
- What type of ulnar neuropathies resolve most quickly?
- How can I estimate temperature-corrected pH in an arterial blood gas sample?
- And many more!
Hear what subscribers are saying about ACE:
"Excellent source of information to any anesthesiologist. It is a must have!"
"I was very pleased with the scope of the questions as they were helpful in reviewing general anesthesia principles."
- Earn credits: up to 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per issue - up to 60 CME credits per year on current issues
- Save with ASA Membership: ASA Members pay as little as $6 per credit when completing the program
- Submit CME automatically: provide ASA with your ABA number and once you complete your course work, ASA will automatically report your credits to the ABA
- Learn anytime, anywhere: ACE 2017 and ACE 2016 are available on the ASA My Learning app. Learn on the go!
- Help fulfill the ABA MOCA Part II requirement: consult the ABA website for a full list of MOCA requirements
2017 – Issue 14
A&B Electronic Subscription
A&B Booklet Subscription
2016 – Issue 13
A booklet (back issue, no credits available)
Back issue for ACE 13B coming soon
Buy ACE Booklet
ACE Back Issues