Click the microphone to listen to ACE Behind-the-Scenes Podcast.
ASA Best-Seller - Issue 15A now available!
ACE refreshes your knowledge of anesthesiology fundamentals while keeping you updated on changing technology and guidelines. A valuable tool for physician anesthesiologists, anesthesiology residents and the entire care team, ACE is a convenient way to sharpen your skills.
Buy ACE Electronic Buy ACE Booklet
ACE 15A will help you answer questions such as:
- How does epinephrine affect uterine blood flow?
- What anesthetic agents do not require dosing adjustment for elderly patients?
- According to a recent practice advisory, what aseptic techniques are recommended when placing neuraxial catheters?
- What acute prophylaxis is best in surgical patients with hereditary or acquired angioedema?
- And many more!
Group discounts available! Contact Nate Wicks at (847) 268-9214 or email@example.com to learn about group discounts.
Hear what subscribers are saying about ACE:
"Excellent source of information to any anesthesiologist. It is a must have!"
"I was very pleased with the scope of the questions as they were helpful in reviewing general anesthesia principles."
- Earn credits: up to 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per issue - up to 60 CME credits per year on current issues
- Save with ASA Membership: ASA Members pay as little as $6 per credit when completing the program
- Submit CME automatically: provide ASA with your ABA number and once you complete your course work, ASA will automatically report your credits to the ABA
- Learn anytime, anywhere: Electronic versions of ACE 208, ACE 2017 and ACE 2016 are available on the ASA My Learning app. Learn on the go!
- Help fulfill the ABA MOCA Part II requirement: consult the ABA website for a full list of MOCA requirements
2018 – Issue 15
A&B Electronic Subscription
A&B Booklet Subscription
Deadline to claim 15A credit: 04/30/2019
Deadline to claim 15B credit: 10/31/2019
2017 – Issue 14
ACE 14B Booklet
ACE 14B Electronic
Deadline to claim 14B credit: 10/31/2018
ACE Back Issues