ASA’s most efficient delivery of education is now available – PULSE. Life moves fast, so let your education keep the pace with you. PULSE will expand what you know, once a week, in three minutes or less. Earn valuable CME credits delivered in a way that works with your schedule.
What's great about PULSE?
- Are you smarter than your colleagues? PULSE allows you to see how you perform against your peers.
- It's only one question per week, so you can spend more time with your patients.
- Earn up to 20 CME credits in 2017 with the 12-month subscription.
- No need to mark your calendar or set a reminder. ASA will send you a convenient weekly reminder email to let you know your question is waiting.
- Engage in online forums and have meaningful discussions about weekly questions with your peers.
2017 Subscription: Signing up after January 1? When you sign up after the subscription has begun, all of the questions leading up to the current week will be immediately available to you. In these instances, learners may still participate in past forum discussions.