Test how well you respond to managing a patient involving a PACU crisis with Anesthesia SimSTAT - PACU and earn up to 5 MOCA® 2.0 Part II and IV activity points upon completion.
- Develop a differential diagnosis and manage a patient with an altered mental status in the PACU
- Recognize and treat signs of TURP syndrome
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of and conduct ACLS protocols
- Develop and demonstrate the necessary technical and behavioral skills to lead a post operative crisis in the PACU
- Manage a challenging interpersonal interaction around breaking bad news, and DNR in the perioperative period
Be one of the first to receive news about our innovative learning platform for ongoing professional development by joining our mailing list.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
Group discounts available! If you represent a large group practice or organization and wish to learn about volume discount pricing, please contact Nate Wicks at (847) 268-9214 or email@example.com.
Brought to you by: