Excellence extends beyond the classroom
During your stay, you will enjoy the following:
- A private room will be reserved for you at the Hilton Orrington for both weekend sessions (this cost is included in the registration fee).
- The Hotel Orrington is located in the heart of downtown Evanston, with over 167 restaurants, art galleries, specialty shops, bookstores, entertainment venues, and a unique business district just outside the doors of the historic Hilton Orrington/Evanston.
- If you have questions regarding your reservation, please contact Kerri Leo at email@example.com.
- Shuttle services will be provided between the Allen Center and the Hilton Orrington. You may also choose to enjoy Evanston and the Northwestern University campus by taking the 15-20 minute walk from the Hilton Orrington to the Allen Center. View walking directions.
- Parking is available at the Hilton Orrington for $15 per day. You may also obtain a parking permit to park on the Northwestern University campus at no cost for the duration of the program. Parking permits may be obtained from the Allen Center front desk.
- Discounted rates for taxi/limousine services to and/or from the airport are available to you. View taxi/limousine information.
All meals will take place at the James L. Allen Center, located on the Northwestern University campus.
- Espresso café and stations for omelets, sandwiches, and salads add character to elaborate breakfast and lunch buffets.
- Mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks, a cocktail hour, and well-stocked pantries for late-night snacks ensure that you will never go hungry.
- Three large dining rooms and several smaller ones offer a dining experience for every occasion.
- If you have any special dietary needs or concerns, please be sure to indicate them in your registration information. Every effort will be made to accommodate special diets.
All participants will be able to use the Allen Center’s Bally Fitness Room.
- Maintain your workout schedule in the Allen Center's Bally Fitness Room, where you'll find treadmills, an elliptical machine, a stationary bicycle, weight-training equipment and resistance machines.
- Guests may also enjoy complimentary use of the Olympic-sized pool, 1/8-mile track, tennis, squash, and basketball courts located inside Northwestern University's 95,000-square-foot Henry Crown Sports Pavilion and Aquatic Complex.
- Campus also offers lakeside paths for walking, jogging or bicycling.
- Chicago's North Michigan Avenue, also known as the "Magnificent Mile"
- Old Orchard Shopping Center
- Boutique and brand-name shopping options located just off campus in downtown Evanston
Note: Housing and dining accommodations for both weekends are included in the registration fee for the Executive Physician Leadership Program.