What you’ll learn
This program is designed to assist participants in gaining insight into their strengths and opportunities as leaders within their organizations. At the conclusion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the major economic and political issues facing the American healthcare system and how those issues may impact their practice/organization
- Explain the fundamental financial statements and what each might reveal about an organization
- Identify their own and counter party interests in negotiation and craft and execute a plan for optimal solutions
- Apply coaching strategies and influence skills in a leadership context
- Apply conflict resolution skills
- Identify and articulate their own leadership values
- Articulate their own organization’s strategy and the impact of strategy choices on change management
ACCREDITATION AND DESIGNATION Statements
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Society of Anesthesiologists and Kellogg School of Management. The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this live activity for a maximum of 33 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.