Online registration for the 2018 program is now closed. If you have any questions, please contact Anne Farace at email@example.com.
After successfully completing this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Develop a budget plan and integrate it in the management of an organization.
- Discuss basic concepts of accounting and financial analysis.
- Evaluate compliance and organizational issues, regulatory and other legal constraints, and interrelationships within the health care industry.
- Identify and effectively use communication, negotiation and conflict resolution techniques in a group environment.
- Assess personal leadership skills.
- And much more!
Discover actionable insights that you can immediately implement at your practice.
Successfully implemented projects developed in past CBA programs:
- Group Merger Business Plan and Strategy Implementation
- Hospice and Palliative Care Program
- Office-Based Anesthesia
- Perioperative Surgical Home
- PSH Soup to Nuts
- Volume to Value
- Business Plan – NYU kids (child care for NYU medical center employees)
"If you don’t drive your business, you will be driven out of business." – B.C. Forbes