Save the date!
- Get the latest information about federal and state legislative, regulatory and political issues affecting anesthesiology today.
- Learn from ASA leaders about the society's legislative, political, grassroots and regulatory agenda for 2017.
- Gain insight from policymakers about recent developments in health care legislation and regulation.
- Learn how to influence legislative and regulatory efforts both locally and in Washington.
- Meet with elected officials on Capitol Hill to advocate for the specialty.
Attend a complimentary session of When Seconds Count® Leadership Spokesperson Training Program (LSTP) before the program begins. During training, attendees will:
- Learn effective techniques for conducting successful policyholder meetings or media interviews
- Learn key messages of ASA’s When Seconds Count…Physician Anesthesiologists Save Lives® nationwide educational endeavor and how to incorporate them in discussions with key audiences.
- Deliver ASA messages about patient-centered, physician-led care to the media, policymakers, hospital administrators, patients and other health care providers.
To attend, please RSVP with your preferred training date and time to Erica Leake at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Monday, May 8.
LSTP Dates and Times:
- Monday, May 15 - 8:00 – 10:30 a.m. or
- Monday, May 15 – 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Contact Shannon Rosenblat at (202) 289-2222 with any questions.