Join us for a complimentary session of the When Seconds Count® Leadership Spokesperson Training Program (LSTP) which will give you the tools to confidently and comfortably control a media interview or meeting with a lawmaker and ensure that your message gets in the story.
During training, attendees will:
- Learn effective techniques for conducting successful media interviews or policyholder meetings.
- Learn key messages as part of the When Seconds Count…Physician Anesthesiologists Save Lives® nationwide educational endeavor and how to incorporate these messages in discussions with key audiences.
- Engage in exercises to help craft and tell compelling stories to advance the specialty.
- Deliver ASA messages about patient-centered, physician-led care to the media, policymakers, hospital administrators, patients and other health care providers.
To participate, please contact the ASA Public Relations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Seating is limited.
LSTP at Legislative Conference:
- Monday, May 15 - 8:00 – 10:30 a.m. or
- Monday, May 15 – 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.