Resident/Fellow – Resident Member
Open to U.S. physicians in full-time training in an anesthesiology residency or fellowship program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or the American Osteopathic Association.
- Apply for fellowship and research grant opportunities.
- Gain insight into anesthesia as a career through resources and educational opportunities.
- Hear from leading experts, participate in hands-on workshops and network with colleagues at ASA meetings where Resident & Fellows register at a reduced fee.
- Supplement your education with complimentary or significant discounts on cutting-edge digital education products and programs.
- Understand new state and national legislation and regulations that impact the specialty with timely updates from ASA.
- Strengthen your résumé, get involved and gain leadership experience through opportunities with the Resident & Fellow Component Society, at ASA meetings, committees and focus groups.
- Meet and share knowledge with your peers by attending ASA meetings or through ASA’s online member directory.
- Understand practice performance at your organization with information and resources.
- Keep abreast of anesthesia knowledge with access to ASA publications, including: Anesthesiology® journal, ASA Monitor® and the ASAP e-newsletter.
- And much more!
Resident/Fellow - Resident Membership PDF application
Resident/Fellow - Resident Membership online application
Annual dues: $25.00