ASA Quality Reporting: QCDR
The Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) reporting mechanism uses the National Anesthesia Clinical Outcomes Registry (NACOR) to collect data for quality reporting and help eligible clinicians (ECs) meet the requirements of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
To enroll in QCDR you must first become a NACOR participant. Be aware that if you are already a member of NACOR you are not automatically enrolled in QCDR. You must sign up for QCDR as well.
Sign up for NACOR and QCDR
- Provides comprehensive reporting for MACRA and supports your local quality improvement activities
- Includes specialty-specific reporting measures, providing broader options that may be more meaningful to your practice
- Helps you prepare for reporting requirements in 2017 under the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Report six measures with one outcome measure
- Report on at least 50 percent of your patients to whom the measure applies for all payers (Medicare and non-Medicare)
- The reporting year is January 1 through December 31, 2017
- Submission of January 2016-November 2016 Data – Jan. 31, 2017
- Submission of December 2016 data – Feb. 15, 2017
Participation in QCDR is free to ASA members. Non-members may participate at an additional cost.
2017 Pricing Chart