Ensure your care team delivers the highest quality care by providing gold standard education from ASA.
The newly launched Education Packages give your team the best continuing medical education they need at an affordable price. Choose from three package offerings: CME, Credentialing and Resident. Now available to a wider range of group sizes including small groups!
Group discounts are also available for the following products:
- Anesthesia SimSTAT
- Safe Sedation Training - Moderate
- Safe Sedation Training Deep - Didactic Modules
- ACE Program
- SEE Program
- A-ACLS: First Response to Circulatory Crisis in the OR
Feeling lost or need clarity on MACRA? Want to assess your groups performance against other practices? We can help your practice:
- Support your competetive advantage
- Utilize best practices that raise the quality of patient care
- Simplify data extraction and submission via Quality Concierge™
- Improve outcomes speciﬁc to your needs
- Avoid penalties and get paid
ASA connects your brand to thousands of professionals and decision makers in anesthesia through event sponsorships, advertising and exhibiting.
Through ASA marketing opportunities, give your practice:
- Unparalleled access to thousands of anesthesiology professionals and thought leaders
- Premier visibility and exposure at ASA meetings
- Recognition as an industry leader
ASA offers convenient group invoicing for membership renewals. Benefits of group billing include:
- Save time and money while streamlining the invoicing and payment processes
- Qualify for deeper discounts on other Group Practice Solutions
- Earn free AAE Educational Membership for practice staff if 90 percent or more of group physicians are active ASA members
For more information or to enroll in group billing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information and pricing for ASA Group Practice Solutions, please contact:
For assessments or new Group Practice product requests, please contact:
Group Practice Solutions was featured in ASA's award winning publication, ASA Monitor! View article