NEW! Try the Basic Perioperative TEE Micro Program for FREE
Engage in two full tutorials taken from the Basic Perioperative TEE program – learn how to perform a TEE examination and basic hemodynamic state assessment. Additionally, complete five case studies that focus on basic hemodynamic state abnormalities. Take advantage of this exciting free learning opportunity to try the Basic Perioperative TEE program before buying it. Try it now!
ASA/SCA Basic Perioperative TEE Program
The Basic Perioperative TEE program is a collaboration between ASA, Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists and Heartweb to deliver a training and accreditation program that complies with the provisions set out by the National Board of Echocardiography (NBE). Learn at your convenience – anytime, anywhere – with this computer-based learning program.
• The Basic TEE exam
• Basic hemodynamic state assessment
• Basic assessment of valves and pericardium using 2D and color flow Doppler imaging
• Common artefacts
• Completion of 100 Basic TEE case studies focusing on 2D and color Doppler assessment
What will the Basic Perioperative TEE Program deliver?
• 7 tutorials providing a consistent level of background information
• 100 basic TEE case studies focusing on 2D and color Doppler assessment
• Each case study consists of an assessment in the form of multiple choice questions
• The opportunity to provide feedback for each case study
• Potential to earn up to100 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ for up to 100 hours of work
ASA member, Group and Resident discounts available!